These gorgeous little treats are super easy to make and decorate! Whatever your theme, our crystal sticks come in a range of colours and flavours, you could even grab a few different colours to mix it up. Instead of regular butter cream icing, our Fluff Marshmallow Spread is a great alternative that still gives you a kick of flavour. They're perfect if you’re looking for cupcake decorating made simple!
Photo credit: http://cupcakestakethecake.blogspot.com.au/
Crystal Stick Cupcakes
Recipe - Makes 12
For decorating -
1 tub of Fluff Marshmallow Spread
For cupcake mix -
1 ¾ cups of caster sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste
2 ¾ self raising flour
1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line cupcake tray with patty cases.
- Combine the sugar, butter and vanilla bean extract in an electric mixer until combined. Add the eggs one at a time, beating only until just combined. Add the flour, then the milk and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Spoon the mixture evenly between each patty case (handy tip: use an ice cream scoop to make sure they all come out the same size!)
- For the icing, take a palette knife or round-bladed knife and a tablespoon sized amount of Fluff Marshmallow Spread and spread evenly making sure not too touch the edges of the patty case.
- Scrape the crystals off the stick and use the back of the spoon to crush them into smaller pieces and sprinkle the desired amount over each cupcake.
Head to The Professors Lolly Warehouse to pick-up these ingredients or have them shipped to you very soon to start making these beauties for yourself!